After purchasing Eagle Ridge Realty in 2007, the Real Estate market went into a tailspin. With hard-working, dedicated agents we were able to survive the downturn. Today we are one of the top Real Estate companies not only in our market but in our MLS, which extends all the way to include Freeport, IL. I am very happy to be associated with this group of brokers that help make Eagle Ridge Realty’s future look extremely promising. Our expertise is primarily focused inside The Galena Territory, but it doesn’t stop there. In fact, it extends beyond the border of The Territory to help Clients find primary or secondary homes, purchase residential land or farms, commercial properties through the Northwestern Illinois area. We pride ourselves for meeting the needs of those we serve because we are Eagle Ridge Realty.
- In the Real Estate business since 1981.
- Managing Broker since 2004.
- Purchased Eagle Ridge Realty in 2007 with the goal of returning to our base and being the real estate office of choice for existing owners and newcomers to the market. After achieving this success, sold Eagle Ridge Realty in 2020 to Mark Sumpter.
- Taught High School in Savanna, IL prior to selling real estate.
- Coached at the High School level for over 20 years.
- Worked with The Galena Territory developer, Branigar, for 8 years.
- Incorporated the Jo Daviess Riverboat (Silver Eagle).
- Involved in the creation of Jo Daviess Communication - 2 radio stations.
- Started and ran Jo Daviess Communication's Pager company.
- Owned and operated the General Grant Restaurant and The American Old-Fashioned Ice Cream Parlor in Galena.